- Responsable: Deduct Data Solutions.
- NIF: B02761179 Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santander, volume 1238, book, section, folio 47, page 34812, inscription.
- Address: Avd Castros 57, Cantabria - Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone contact: 680358710
- Website: https://deducedata.solutions
Principles applied in data processingIn the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal dataTo browse the website, you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or on a page.
RightsThe Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
Purpose of the processing of personal dataWhen you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by - OVH - only as described on the pages:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer the Users' queries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included. on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Legitimation for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Preservation of personal dataThe personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until they request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. More information in: https://analytics.google.com
Web navegationWhen browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.